SMA Aero Engines has partnered with ATP to bring you the most advanced, single-source maintenance publication library service available.
The complete SR305 series engine maintenance library is available by annual subscription in digital format with multiple options for accessing content.
- The ATP Aviation HubTM Online Service provides immediate access from any computer with an Internet connection.
- The HubConnectTM App for iPad® works in tandem with the ATP Aviation Hub online service to give you mobile, anywhere, anytime access to your subscriptions.
- The NavigatorVTM Desktop Platform lets you install SMA maintenance libraries on your desktop or laptop computer or your company network.
SR305 program related technical publication libraries available through ATP contain all current Maintenance Manuals, Operator’s Manuals, Illustrated Parts and Tools Catalogues, Service Bulletins, Service Information Letters, as well as Airworthiness Directives related to the models included in the library subscription. Library subscriptions also include ATP’s Profile and Compliance system for quick and easy compliance tracking.
Advanced Library Services
All the SR305 program related information you need is brought into a comprehensive library service with advanced technology designed to increase productivity and support your compliance and safety efforts. Additionally, ATP’s library services save you time by doing most of the library management work for you.
- ATP’s librarians and IAs carefully check for completeness of libraries.
- Publications are consolidated, indexed, and organized into a logical format.
- Revisions are filed quickly and implemented automatically, every day.
- Formatting and hyperlinks are verified and content is converted into searchable text.